These Cajun Air Fryer Shrimp are juicy and perfectly seasoned! This delicious spicy dish is ready in just 8 minutes, and we used our Cajun Seasoning, but you can use any other seasonings such as Garlic and Herb Seasoning, Baharat Seasoning, Barbecue Seasoning, or Jerk Seasoning.
Did you know you can make delicious shrimp in your air fryer? Yes, it is easy and only takes 8 – 10 minutes to cook, depending on your air fryer settings. The cooking time will vary depending on the size of the shrimp. After cleaning the shrimp, don’t forget to thoroughly dry them with towel paper, then brush with the seasoning and oil mixture. By doing so, the seasoning will stick to the shrimp. Cook the shrimp in the air fryer. And serve with salad and air fryer sweet plantains. This healthy dish is quick and easy to make.
How to make Cajun Air Fryer Shrimp:
Cajun Air Fryer Shrimp
- Air Fryer
- Cutting Board
- 1 lb shrimp medium or jumbo shrimp
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 – 1 ½ tsp Cajun seasoning more if you like spicier
- Salt is optional only if using salt-free seasoning
- Start by cleaning, deveining, and removing the shells. Quickly rinse in lemon water. Drain and thoroughly pat dry and place in a bowl.
- Add a little bit of olive oil to the shrimp and mix thoroughly until well coated. Set aside.
- Mix the olive oil with Cajun seasoning in a small bowl.
- Mix the seasoning mixture with the shrimp making sure that each shrimp is coated. You may have to use your hands.
- Arrange shrimp in an air fryer basket or rack in a single layer. You may have to cook the shrimp in batches.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 8 -10 minutes, depending on the settings and temperature. There’s no need to turn them.
- Remove immediately from the air fryer and serve.
- This wonderful and delicious dish is best served with pasta, grains, or even vegetables. It is also perfect with a tossed salad.
- Medium or jumbo size shrimp are recommended.
- Make sure the shrimp are thoroughly cooked.