Here are a few ways to use Noubess hot and spicy sauces. Our spicy sauces are flavorful and very hot; always used in moderation.
1/2 TO 1 TEASPOON ON THE CONSERVATIVE SIDE
1 TO 2 TABLESPOONS FOR HOT AND SPICY FOODS
USE AS MUCH AS YOUR PALATE CAN TOLERATE
Dip, Spread, & Vinaigrette
- Use as a dipping sauce
- Add to a homemade dipping sauce
- Add to store-bought dipping sauce
- Use as a spread on sandwiches
- Add to vinaigrette
- Add to salad dressing
- Add to BBQ sauce.
Seasoning & Marinade
- Add to homemade seasoning
- Season poultry, meat and seafood
- Use as marinade with other herbs and spices
Cooking, Roasting & Grilling
- Add to cooking grains
- Add to pasta sauce
- Add to tomato sauce
- Add to vegetables and meat stews
- Add to soup
- Add in breakfast eggs dishes
- Add to chili (meat/bean)
- Add to bean puree
- Season poultry, meat, and seafood
- Season burgers
- Season vegetables and root vegetables
Flavor Enhancer and Flavor Base
- Restaurant food
- Frozen food
EVERY KITCHEN REQUIRES ORGANIZATION AND PLANNING.
We also share tips and ideas to help you with cooking and to stay organized. Here are a few articles to get acquainted with us and our purpose.
- Essential Tools, Pots and Pans for most Caribbean Cuisine
- What does clean eating really mean?
- 15 Undeniable Reasons to love cooking
- The anatomy of great hot and spicy sauces and seasonings
- The best-kept secrets about cooking with Hot and Spicy Sauces.
- 20- Resources that’ll make you better at Caribbean Cuisine
Feel free to share with us the many ways you are using Noubess hot and spicy sauces.
*Please use the contact us page if you’d like to share a recipe. Also, many of our recipes are copyrighted; please ask before posting our recipes.
Originally published on Caribbean Green Living on July 10, 2021