A traditional French spice blend, Beau Monde Seasoning is the perfect balance of celery, bay leaves, cloves, and other aromatic herbs and spices.
Beau Monde comes from the French meaning “the world of fashion and society” or “beautiful world.” This seasoning is excellent with vegetables, poultry, and meat.
Suggested Use for Beau Monde Seasoning:
Used in various recipes to season vegetables, dips, poultry, and meat. Also, it is used to flavor hamburgers, soups, stews, and casseroles.
Black pepper, allspice, bay leaves, salt, cloves, white pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, mace, and celery seed.
Size: 4 oz
Check out our recipe ideas with Beau Monde Seasoning.
- EASY POTATO, ONION, AND TOMATO BAKE
- BAKED SPICY AND SWEET PLANTAINS
- EASY ROASTED STRING BEANS WITH ASIAGO CHEESE
Important Information to Know About our Spices
- We work with a qualified copacker who strives to maintain the highest level of quality for all the products they offer.
- Small batch seasoning and spices made to order to ensure freshness and packaged in FDA-approved spice pouches.
- Our supplier operates in a Kosher-certified facility under the highest safety and quality standards.