Berbere Seasoning is a fiery hot spice blend bursting with tons of flavor and is mainly used in Eastern Africa, primarily Ethiopia and Eritrea.
This Seasoning adds wonderful chili-based spiciness when used as a rub for red or white meats. It is also perfect for roasting, grilling, barbecuing, or pan-frying chicken
Suggested Use for Berbere Seasoning:
Used as a rub for meat, seafood, and vegetable dishes. Perfect for roasting, grilling, barbecuing, or pan-frying chicken
Paprika, Red Pepper, Salt, Ginger, Onion, Garlic, Cardamom, Coriander, Nutmeg, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Allspice, and Cloves
Size: 4 oz
Check out our recipe ideas with Berbere Seasoning.
- ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH
- BEEF STEW WITH SWEET POTATOES
- SALMON BITES WITH MUSTARD SAUCE
- NOUBESS BERBERE SEASONING, FIERY AND FULL OF FLAVOR
Important Information to Know About our Spices
- We work with a qualified copacker who strives to maintain the highest level of quality for all the products they offer.
- Small batch seasoning and spices made to order to ensure freshness and packaged in FDA-approved spice pouches.
- Our supplier operates in a Kosher-certified facility under the highest safety and quality standards.