Cajun cuisine is a food style found in Louisiana influenced by the French, African, Italian, Caribbean, Portuguese, and local Native American tribes.
Our Cajun Seasoning is salt-free, zesty, and spicy, with tons of savory flavors to spice up your favorite dishes. This spice will always taste and remind you of the Louisiana bayou.
Suggested Use for our Cajun Seasoning:
Used primarily in preparing meat, seafood, and vegetable dishes.
garlic, paprika, cayenne pepper, onion, and other spices
Size: 4 oz
Check out our recipe ideas with Cajun Seasoning.
- EASY BAKED CAJUN CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
- EASY AND SIMPLE CAJUN ROASTED POTATOES
- EASY CAJUN FRIED MILKFISH RECIPE
- GRIOT WITH CAJUN SEASONING (FRIED PORK BITS WITH CAJUN SEASONING)
- CAJUN CAULIFLOWER BITES
Important Information to Know About our Spices
- We work with a qualified copacker who strives to maintain the highest level of quality for all the products they offer.
- Small batch seasoning and spices made to order to ensure freshness and packaged in FDA-approved spice pouches.
- Our supplier operates in a Kosher-certified facility under the highest safety and quality standards.