Lavender flowers are a type of flowering plant that is native to the Mediterranean region. They are known for their sweet, floral scent and many uses, including aromatherapy, cooking, and cosmetics.
Lavender flowers are a member of the mint family and are typically purple in color. They have a long history of use in traditional medicine and are believed to have several health benefits, including reducing anxiety, promoting relaxation, and relieving pain.
Lavender flowers can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- Aromatherapy: Lavender essential oil is a popular ingredient in aromatherapy blends. It can be inhaled, applied to the skin, or diffused in the air.
- Cooking: Lavender flowers can be used to add a subtle floral flavor to dishes, such as desserts, pastries, and savory dishes.
- Cosmetics: Lavender flowers are a popular ingredient in cosmetics, such as soaps, lotions, and bath products.
It is often times rubbed on fowl before roasting or sprinkled over frosted sugar cookies or buttercream-iced white cakes for a sophisticated touch.
Lavender flowers are a versatile and beautiful plant that has many uses. They are a great way to add a touch of elegance to your home and your life.
WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR.
Ingredients: Dried Lavender flowers.
Basic Prep: No special preparation is necessary. Just add lavender flowers to your recipes.
Size: 2 oz
Check out our recipe ideas with Lavender Flowers on Caribbeangreenliving.com.
Important Information to Know About Our Spices
- We work with a qualified co-packer who strives to maintain the highest level of quality for all the products they offer.
- Small-batch dried teas, seasoning, and spices are made to order to ensure freshness and packaged in FDA-approved spice pouches.
- Our supplier operates in a Kosher-certified facility under the highest safety and quality standards.